PhD defence: Maria Carolina Ferrales Lopez
Multiple Levels of Food Ethnocentrism: Social identity and food choices
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Institut for Virksomhedsledelse, Bygning 2624, Auditorium E2
To complete the PhD study programme, Maria Carolina Ferrales Lopez presents her PhD dissertation, giving a public lecture followed by a defence.
Title of the dissertation: Multiple Levels of Food Ethnocentrism: Social identity and food choices
Theme for the defence: Multilevel Food Ethnocentrism: Social identity and consumer food choice
- Associate Professor Marija Banovic – chair, MGMT
- Professor Harri Luomala, University of Vaasa, Finland
- Professor Wim Verbeke, Gent University, Belgium
- Professor Klaus G. Grunert
- Associate Professor Lars Esbjerg
After the defence, the department will host a reception in Maria Carolina's honour. This will be held in room 2628-M212 (Valhalla).
Where to find the dissertation: The dissertation can be downloaded from Maria Carolina Ferrale Lopez’s homepage prior to the defence.
Everyone is welcome!