PhD defence: Christian Elbæk
Moral judgment and decision-making under scarcity
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Aarhus BSS, Fuglesangs Alle 4, Auditorium 2628-M2
To complete the PhD study programme, Christian Truelsen Elbæk presents his PhD dissertation, giving a public lecture followed by a defence.
Title of the dissertation: Moral judgment and decision-making under scarcity
Theme for the defence: The effect of scarcity on unethical behaviour
- Professor Erik Reimer Larsen, Aarhus University (chair)
- Associate Professor Caroline Roux, Concordia University, Montréal, Canada
- Professor Professor Shaul Shalvi, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Associate Professor Panagiotis Mitkidis, MGMT
- Associate Professor Lene Aarøe, Dept. of Political Science, Aarhus University
After the defence, the department will host a reception in Christian's honour. This will be held in room 2628-M212 (Valhalla).
Where to find the dissertation: The dissertation can be downloaded from Christian's staff profile prior to the defence.
Everyone is welcome!