The framework of the available student place scheme is important for you to consider so that we can balance our mutual expectations before you embark on your studies.
- You will attend classes together with the full-time students and you will be allocated a vacant student place. This means that the teaching will often take place in the daytime.
- After you have been offered admission, you will get access to the course’s Brightspace page (on online learning portal). Here you can find information from the lecturer, list of literature, messages etc.
- You can find information about the exams on the course’s Brightspace page or on the degree programme’s study portal www.studerende.au.dk
- It is not possible to complete an entire Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme on the available student place scheme.
- You may take a maximum of 90 ECTS credits on a Bachelor’s degree programme and 60 ECTS credits on a Master’s degree programme.
- If you wish to complete a Bachelor’s or Master's degree programme, you must apply for admission as a full-time student on the programme in question. When you apply, you must apply for a credit transfer of the results you have achieved on the courses you have passed under the available student place scheme. Admission to the full-time programme is not guaranteed even though you have passed subjects under the available student place scheme.
- Applicants are entitled to three examination attempts, which must be used no later than two years after the course has ended.
If you want to know more about the rules on the individual courses offered on the available student place scheme, please consult the academic regulations or, if possible, the course description of the single-subject course or supplementary subject to which you have been admitted.
Find more information about the degree programmes in the Study Guide.
If you have any questions or would like to get in contact with a student counsellor, please contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at tel. +45 8716 4026. Find our opening hours.