PhD defence: Inge Birkbak Larsen
Cultivating an Entrepreneurial Mindset through Entrepreneurship Education
Info about event
To complete the PhD study programme, Inge Birkbak Larsen presents her PhD dissertation, giving a public lecture followed by a defence.
Title of the dissertation: Cultivating an Entrepreneurial Mindset through Entrepreneurship Education
Theme for the defence: How can entrepreneurship education cultivate the entrepreneurial mindset of students in higher education?
- Associate Professor Claus Thrane – chair, MGMT
- Dr. Breda Kenny, Munster Technological University, Cork, Ireland
- Professor Ulla Hytti, University of Turku, Finland
- Professor Helle Neergaard
- Associate Professor Per Blenker
After the defence, the department will host a reception in Inge's honour. This will be held in room 2628-M212 (Valhalla).
Where to find the dissertation: The dissertation can be downloaded from Inge's staff profile prior to the defence.
Everyone is welcome!